Freecash (previously Freeskins) is quickly making a name for itself in the GPT (Get-Paid-To) space, but is it worth signing up?
In this Freecash review and earning guide, we'll break everything down, including whether or not Freecash is legit, who can join, how safe it is, how it works, the earning potential, and more. All backed by first-hand experience, reviews, insights, and data from real Freecash users and other sources around the web.
Table of Contents
- Key Points ⚡
- What is Freecash?
- Is It Legit?
- Payment Proof
- Who Can Join?
- Safety Inspection
- Support Quality
- How Does Freecash Work?
- Earning Potential
- Review and Rating Breakdown
- Ways to Earn + Tips
- How Much Coins are Worth
- How to Cash Out
- Additional Tips, Notes, & Features
- User Reviews (6)
- Pros and Cons
- Is It Worth It?
- How to Get Started
- Final Thoughts
Key Points ⚡
|Avg. Work Volume||A few opportunities a week|
|Avg. Time to 1st Withdrawal||31.5 days (lowest: 1 day)|
|Ways to Earn||Surveys, mobile gaming, sign up offers, bonuses, referrals|
|Payout Options||Cryptocurrency, Digital Products, Gift Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Credit Cards|
|Avg. Payment Speed||0 business days|
This Freecash review/guide was first written by Maher, who had been earning on Freecash for around 2 months.
As part of a continued effort, we've so far surveyed a total of 6 Freecash users for the earnings data and other user insights in this guide. (Note that all earnings data is in USD)
I (Dylan Houlihan) contributed and finalized this review and guide write-up by researching the safety, legitimacy, and reputation of Freecash, along with adding other small details and editing for clarity.
Notice something incorrect or want to help us make this review more helpful? Leave a comment or contact us.
What is Freecash?
Freecash is what's known as a get-paid-to site (or GPT site for short). They host a variety of different offers and tasks for users to complete in exchange for rewards like cash and gift cards. These tasks typically come from third-party companies who pay Freecash a commission every time they refer a user who completes a task.
We'll go into more detail about how this works below.
Sign up for Swift Saturday Financial, a quick weekly newsletter that features extra money ideas, business stories, and other money-making tips!
Sent every Saturday. Unsubscribe at any time. I'll never share or sell your information.
About the Company
- Founded: 2020
- Parent company: Almedia Online LLC
- Located: 30 N Gould St, Ste N, Sheridan, WY, US
- Founder(s): Moritz Holländer
- Socials: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Contact details: Live support chat on the site | Discord | email@example.com (for privacy inquiries)
Is Freecash Legit?
Yes, Freecash is a legitimate money-making website. Here are some details to support that claim:
- Owned by a legitimate company (source)
- It's free to sign up and start earning
- Freecash is upfront about how the site works and how much you can expect to earn (more info in the earning potential section below)
- It's easy to find the founders and team behind Freecash, along with other information about the company
- Freecash is active on Twitter and Discord
- The on-site chat on Freecash makes it easy to see that real users are using the site and earning with it
- There are many positive reviews of Freecash on the web
- The minimum cashout on Freecash is reasonable
- They pay (payment proof below)
I couldn't find any red flags around Freecash.
Note: Have proof or evidence that we should know about? Leave a comment or contact us.
Freecash Payment Proof
To further show that the Freecash is legit, here's a payment proof from our reviewer:
Who Can Join? (Requirements)
- Age requirement: Must be 13 years or older to register.
- Country requirements: Worldwide
- Device requirements: Android, Web
- Payout requirements: No strict requirements. Read the cashing out section to learn more.
- Skill requirements: No special skills required.
Conducted on November 17, 2021.
- SSL certificate? Yes.
- Personal data collected from Freecash users:
- For registration: Email, username, password OR you can log in via a Google account (Google will share your name, email address, language preference and profile picture) or Steam account (your Steam profile and anything publicly visible on it will be shared).
- Automatically collected for tracking purposes, fraud prevention, and user experience: IP address, browser type, and cookies.
- Do they sell user data? No. Refer to the point above.
- Can you opt out? Yes, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting removal of your data.
- Can you delete your account and data? You can delete your account on your profile page.
Is Freecash Safe?
Tip: As always, we'd recommend using a secondary email account and a fresh password for signing up to Freecash. This one simple tip will save you from spam and potential data breaches.
Note: To see how actual users feel about Freecash's safety, read our 6 Freecash user reviews.
Obligatory disclaimer: Nothing on the internet is 100% safe or private. The above are opinions based on our independent research. Please take caution and do your own due diligence.
Freecash Support Quality
Here are the support experiences we've gathered from the 6 Freecash users we've surveyed:
I tried asking them once how long would Paypal withdrawals take to come back, and they responded in around 10 minutes to say they also have no idea LOL. They were nice, however.– u/WagelessSalaryman
They were very fast on responding since they have lots of moderators available.– u/NashiTsuki
They are quick to respond and answer clearly.– u/JabariKnowsItAll
Tip: If you need to contact Freeskins support, their on-site support chat or Discord server are the best options for a fast response.
Note: Have you had experience with Freecash support? Leave a review below.
How Does Freecash Work?
Freecash, like most GPT sites, acts primarily as a middleman. They connect users with a wide range of third-party tasks and earn a commission each time a user successfully completes an offer. They also host a few of their own paid tasks and earning opportunities (more info on all of these in the how to earn section).
When you sign up for Freecash (more info in the getting started section), you'll be able to start earning money right away by picking and choosing tasks you're interested in. You can choose to work as much or as little as you like.
After completing enough tasks to rack up at least $0.10, you'll be able to cash out your earnings via a variety of options (more info in the cashing out section).
The amount you'll earn for each task depends on the task completed, but of the 6 users we've surveyed, average earnings currently sit at $4.47/hour (more info in the earning potential section).
Freecash Earning Potential
Based on 6 Freecash users that we've surveyed so far, here are the stats we gathered on Freecash's earning potential:
- Avg. $/hour: $4.47
- Highest $/hour: $20
- Lowest $/hour: $0.10
- Avg. $/month: $24.74
- Highest $/month: $60
- Lowest $/month: $0.70
These numbers are higher than most GPT sites, and for a good reason: we compared the same offers across a few different sites, and Freecash had the highest payouts available. There's no telling how long that'll last, but it's a good sign that the site owners are trying to share as much of their profits as they can while still being able to fund the company.
Note: These numbers are updated regularly as we survey more users. Sign up here to stay up to date + receive exclusive content. If you're a Freecash user, help us gather more accurate data by contacting us!
How Often Is Work Available?
We asked 6 Freecash users, “How often do you make money from Freecash?” Here are their responses:
- 1 said less than a few times a month
- 1 said a few times a month
- 2 said a few times a week
- 2 said almost always
Read the full user reviews below for more details behind these numbers.
- Bottom line? Freecash isn't going to replace your full time job, but you can use it almost anytime you want to earn some extra bucks.
- Want to share your experience? Leave a comment!
Freecash Review and Rating Breakdown
- Earning Potential
- Work Volume
- Payout Options
- Payout Minimum
- Payout Speed
- Ease of Entry
- User Experience
- Avg. User Rating
Freecash is a GPT site with a good variety of earning opportunities, high payouts for offers and tasks, fun community features like on-site chat and paid leaderboard rewards, daily check-in payments, and plenty of great and unique payout options. Overall, it's one of the best GPT sites out there at the moment.
Ways to Earn on Freecash + Tips
There are multiple ways to earn money on Freecash. When you hit the “Earn” tab on the site or app, you'll be met with three sections:
- Featured offers (pictured above) – Start here. These are the tasks Freecash recommends starting with. They curate them based on what users are successfully completing in your country, meaning you could techically have a higher chance of succeeding with them too.
- Offer walls – All the offer walls on Freecash (more details below).
- Surveys – All the survey walls on Freecash (more details below).
These are the main earning opportunities on Freecash, but there are a few others around the site as well. We'll look at each in-depth below.
Note: Some opportunities are locked at first. You'll have to reach a certain level on Freecash in order to unlock them.
You're probably familiar with paid surveys if you've looked into online money-making opportunities before. Freecash has a handful of survey walls to choose from and they can be some of the best earners on the site if you're lucky enough to not get disqualified a ton.
Tip: Always take your time on surveys. There are many trap questions to catch speeders or people who aren't paying full attention.
Freecash offers a variety of offer walls to choose from including AdGem, OfferToro, Peanut Labs, and more. These contain a variety of different earning opportunities, including:
- Paid app installs – These are usually games. You'll have to download a new app (one you've never used before) and reach a certain milestone (e.g. level 5).
- Signups/trials – These are basically promotions. You'll have to either sign up for a free trial or paid service in order to get paid. Some of these require a credit card.
- Surveys – Offer wall surveys aren't always the best due to high disqualification rates, but they can work for some.
Tip: Check the offer walls every once in a while as new offers are added often.
3. Freecash Rewards
These are Freecash's own offers and include:
- Bonus Codes – These are occasionally posted to Freecash's social pages and they award a set number of coins (I've seen up to 1,000 coins offered). Check their Twitter for them.
- Daily Bonus – This is a free reward you can claim every day. It starts at 10 coins and increases as you level up.
- Other tasks – You can earn some one-time coins for things like following Freecash on social media, downloading the app, etc.
4. Leaderboard Bonuses
This is one of the coolest features on Freecash and something that sets it apart from many other GPT sites. There are new Leaderboard prizes daily and monthly, giving you the chance to win bonuses of up to:
- $50/day (1st prize)
- $250/month (1st prize)
Your leaderboard position is based on the number of coins you earn on said day/month. Keep in mind, you don't have to get 1st to earn a bonus — the top 250 users on the leaderboard will earn something.
Tip: Try to get all your offers to complete on the same day in order to increase your leaderboard position. For example, if you're doing a few paid app install offers, try to time them strategically.
The referral tab is available on the Freecash “Rewards” page (pictured above). Each user you refer will earn a 100 coin ($0.10) welcome bonus, and you'll earn a 5% commission of all their future offer/survey earnings (at no cost to them).
How Much Freecash Coins Are Worth
Each time you complete a paid task or offer on Freecash, you earn coins. While systems like this can be annoying, Freecash's is quite simple:
- 1,000 Freecash coins = $1
How to Cash Out on Freecash
Once you earn at least $0.10 (100 coins) on Freecash, you can choose from 5 main payout options (more details on each below):
Payments are typically sent within 5-10 minutes, but this can vary a bit based on your chosen payment method.
- Minimum Payout: $5
- Fees: 5%
- Minimum Payout: $0.10 (via Coinbase), varies otherwise.
- Fees: Varies based on chosen crypto, method, and current network fees. There are no fees for Coinbase withdrawals.
Available crypto options at the time of writing include:
- Bitcoin ($5 minimum without Coinbase)
- Ethereum ($2.50 minimum without Coinbase)
- Litecoin ($0.50 minimum without Coinbase)
- Dogecoin ($1.50 minimum without Coinbase)
Tip: If you haven't already realized, it's definitely worthwhile to create a Coinbase account for your Freecash withdrawals. It's free and you'll be able to cash out much more quickly with zero fees.
3. Prepaid Visa
- Minimum Payout: $5
- Fees: None
This is a great cash option for online shopping or teenagers who can't use PayPal. These cards are accepted almost everywhere.
4. Gift Cards
- Minimum Payout: $5
- Fees: None
Gift card options include: Amazon, Google Play, Apple, Netflix, Spotify, Zalando, Steam, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, Blizzard, Fortnite, Roblox, League of Legends, and Valorant.
5. Digital Products
- Minimum Payout: $0.30
- Fees: None
The only digital products available for cash out on Freecash at the time of writing were CS:GO skins. Super unique payout option.
Additional Tips, Notes, and Features
1. On-Site Chat
You'll most likely notice this feature as soon as you join Freecash as it's usually bustling with user messages. Here, you can chat with users, talk about the site, and get up to whatever other shenanigans are going on.
Note: You'll need to earn 200 coins from offers/surveys before you can send messages in the chat.
There's also a “support” tab that you can switch to on the top of the chat module to quickly get in touch with a moderator.
2. Live Activity Log
At the top of the Freecash site is a live activity log. This shows you all the recent earnings and withdrawals by Freecash users in real-time. You can see who's completing offers, how much they earned, the exact offer they completed, along with cashouts.
The only problem I have with this feature is that the log can be scrolling so quickly sometimes it's almost impossible to stop and read the exact offers people are completing. Still, this shows that users are earning money, so that's a good thing!
3. User Profiles
If you want to see more info about a Freeskins user, you can click their username to see their profile.
This shows you:
- How many offers the user has completed
- Total coins earned
- Their level (to the left of their name)
- Recent earnings
- How many users they've referred
I wish the profile pages would also show the user's recently completed offers (this would fix the issue above about not being able to read the live offer log).
Tip: You can set your profile to private if you don't want other users to see your activity.
4. Freecash App
At the time of writing, Freecash only has an android app available, but hopefully, we'll see an iOS app released soon. This allows you to earn while on the go and cash out whenever and wherever you are.
5. Freecash Rules
If you don't want to get banned, follow these simple rules:
- Don't use a VPN – This is pretty standard on all GPT sites. Using a VPN will typically result in an instant ban.
- Create only 1 account – Unfortunately, this also means that if you have others living with you, they won't be able to create a Freecash account as this will look like multi-accounting.
- Don't share your account
Freecash Reviews From Real Users
We've currently gathered a total of 6 Freecash reviews from users who gave Freecash an average rating of 3.75/5. Each reviewer was given a small incentive for providing their unbiased thoughts and feedback.
Freecash has a 4.6/5 star rating on TrustPilot at the time of writing.
- From: Philippines
- Age: 25
- User for: 1 month
- Total earned: $10
- Avg. $/hour: $1
- Avg. $/month: $10
- Receives work: A few times a week
- Time to first withdrawal: 30 days
Overall thoughts? This application is easy to use and to navigate, you will earn some money here as you play games, answer surveys, answer quizzes, download apps, lotteries, and even log in daily. There are so many offers that you surely will enjoy.
Would you recommend it to others? Yes, I will just give them some tips especially to my friends who love to play different kinds of online games.
How's the user experience? I have experienced one time while playing the game, they say that it will give me 10 coins per minute but as time goes by, it is just 1 coin or 0.5 coins at least. Hope they will fix it as soon as possible.
Any safety concerns? I don't feel any issue about privacy or security here. They don't ask a lot of stuff and they are very passionate about their application.
Tips for new users? (1) Log in daily (2) Be honest (3) Play hard
- Easy to talk with customer service
- Easy to navigate
- Many offers
- Pays legitimately
- Coins took too long to be seen in the dashboard
- From: Philippines
- Age: 19
- User for: 15 months
- Total earned: $261
- Avg. $/hour: $1.50
- Avg. $/month: $50
- Receives work: A few times a week
- Time to first withdrawal: 3 days
Overall thoughts? It's a pretty good way to spend some free time. There are a lot of offers available, and this site is open internationally.
Would you recommend it to others? Yes. The site owners are very kind and reward high earners daily/weekly. Not only that, but they have multiple payment options such as Nintendo gift cards, Google Play gift cards, Paypal cash, and more.
How's the user experience? Site is pretty easy to use.
Any safety concerns? None. They only require an e-mail address, and as the same goes with other GPT sites, they may require an ID verification when VPN use/multiple account use is detected.
Tips for new users? (1) Complete Your-Surveys for more points (up to $3+) (2) Remember to collect your bonus points daily! (from 10 points to 100 points if you earn a specific amount) (3) Always check offerwalls to see if rates have been increased as a bonus (usually monthly)
- Daily/weekly leaderboards
- High rates
- They increase rates as a bonus for offerwalls monthly
- Fast customer support
- Bonus points daily
- Often runs out of stock on Paypal withdraws/gift cards
- Survey availability can be sporadic
- From: Canada
- Age: 19
- User for: 1 months
- Total earned: $60
- Avg. $/hour: $20
- Avg. $/month: $60
- Receives work: A few times a month
- Time to first withdrawal: 1 day
Overall thoughts? Freecash is a good site to do gaming offers on because they regularly give out bonuses to offer walls. You just have to be patient and wait for the right time. Surveys are also an option but in my opinion, it is not the best way to earn.
I only do game offers on Freecash. I always wait until there is some type of bonus, like 15%, 50%, etc. When doing a new game offer, I always search online game guides and ways to complete the offer as fast and as efficient as possible
Would you recommend it to others? I would definitely recommend the site, but not as a main GPT site because of the lack of survey routers. Definitely a good site to log onto every day to check the rates at which the game offers are going for.
How's the user experience? The site is very clean. I haven't come across any glitches.
Any safety concerns? Unless you're doing surveys, you will only have to give the bare minimum amount of information in order to start using the site. There are many reviews on Trustpilot, so it is mainly safe to use.
Tips for new users? (1) Make sure to be patient. You'll have to wait to do an offer, and once you complete it, it will be withheld for a while as part of their quality assurance program
- The bonuses to game offers are insane, and you can make a lot when they happen
- The site looks very clean and nice
- Lack of survey routers make it pointless for me to earn through surveys on the site
- A lot of the time your game offers will be withheld for a bit
- From: Philippines
- Age: 19
- User for: 8 months
- Total earned: $5
- Avg. $/hour: $0.10
- Avg. $/month: $3
- Receives work: Less than a few times a month
- Time to first withdrawal: 90 days
Overall thoughts? It's a pretty run-of-the-mill site. It's definitely a low-paying site for me, and there isn't anything actually special about it. But, what makes it worthwhile would be the vast amount of opportunities to earn from it. A lot of offer walls means a lot of different possible ways to earn, even for 3rd world countries like mine, if you choose to invest your time in it.
The community is also pretty welcoming and tends to be helpful, so that's a bonus for me. Overall, not a place to get rich if you don't plan to grind through the offers.
Would you recommend it to others? I'd recommend it to gamers with plenty of time on their hands, which was their initial market afaik, or those willing to grind a lot of offers for some money, or those with a wide network to get plenty of referrals.
For casual users, I wouldn't really advise trying it as it's simply too low paying and can have inconsistent payout availability, but if you're a bit desperate like me (jk) why not?
How's the user experience? Sometimes, some offer walls can be suddenly taken down, only to return a few days later. Apart from that, the site is relatively straightforward and easy to explore.
Any safety concerns? I think some of the offer walls they host can have some malicious apps. Again before completing any offers, one should search first online from the experiences of other users. Be vigilant from scammy offers, like those that offer an insane amount of coins for your credit card info or something.
Their site has a functionality where a mass announcement is sent to all users. Once a message was broadcasted along the lines of “we're X group and we've hacked Freecash lol” or something like that. The chat was going crazy after that lmao. Nothing serious happened afterward like coins being lost or anything, so I guess apart from getting trolled by some random hackers with time on their hands, it's generally safe.
Tips for new users? (1) Try to get referrals if you can, as they really increase your profits over time. The owner of the site that referred me doesn't really complete offers, but they gain around 2-3 dollars a day just from all their referrals- not bad for passive income (2) If planning to complete some of the higher paying offers (like those that require you to get a paid trial of some app), try to schedule it so that you claim all the credit in one day. Having a massive payday would put you on top of the daily leaderboards, which can net you a pretty hefty bonus.
- There are many ways to get paid – They have a lot of offerwalls, some unique to their site, compared with other sites that similarly host them, like Swagbucks, GG2U, etc.
- They have a daily bonus feature that rewards you for logging in once a day – For beginners, it can be as low as 10 coins (0.01 cents), or once you've been there for a while, up to 100 coins (0.10 cents), which can add up.
- They have a lot of ways to cash out, from popular ones like Visa and Paypal, to cryptocurrency options such as Bitcoin and Litecoin, and game credits for League of Legends, CS:Go, etc (which used to be their main thing)
- They have a thriving community! Their chat bar is always filled with newbies looking for tips and veterans (i.e. those level 900 or higher lol) looking to answer them. Their support is pretty nice and responds quickly too.
- I love the CPX Research tab! While the surveys are not that frequent, I almost always get a few coins in consolation when I get screened out. They also tend to pay more and take less time to complete.
- They have a daily leaderboard, which lists the highest paid users of the day! I personally have not yet gotten a prize, but it would be nice to get a bonus 15 dollars or so just for completing more offers.
- The surveys can be hit or miss. Since I depend mostly on the occasional survey to earn points, days can pass with me getting screened out of every single one. This depends mostly on user demographics so it varies.
- I withdraw from mainly Paypal, and they've been out of service for almost half a year now. I don't know when they'll put it back.
Anonymous User (4/5)
- From: United States
- Age: 18
- User for: 13 months
- Total earned: $26.63
- Avg. $/hour: $2.21
- Avg. $/month: $0.70
- Receives work: Almost always
- Time to first withdrawal: 60 days
Overall thoughts? This is another good app if you are looking for semi-passive income since they offer daily bonuses. It is basically a copy of Gain.GG so if you reach level 100 in both platforms you'll have a combined income of $72 per year ($6 a month) from daily bonuses or 730 mouse clicks! (Assuming you claim every day) It is a great way to earn extra money with little effort.
Would you recommend it to others? I would recommend this to people who are actively looking to earn money on a day-to-day basis online. They offer many different withdrawal options you can use day-to-day out and about.
How's the user experience? The user experience is very friendly and easy to get a hold of someone who knows what they are talking about. There may be offers that don't credit or surveys that disqualify but other than that everything's a breeze.
Any safety concerns? Only third-party app downloading concerns but I usually avoid offers that require sign up or payment and just do ones that pay me for the one-time download to combat this.
Tips for new users? (1) Grind out short, high-paying surveys early on to unlock higher daily bonuses and earn more money quicker.
- My favorite thing about this app is probably the csgo withdrawal option just because it brings in a lot of new users who add to the competitive spirit of the site and because I still play the game today
- I also like the live chat since I can talk to other users or support if anything goes wrong
- My least favorite thing is the wait time for your withdrawal to be approved by moderators. Since you cannot always get in touch with a moderator at any given moment you have to wait for your withdrawal to be approved which takes some time.
- From: Saudi Arabia
- Age: 18
- User for: 2 months
- Total earned: $6.90
- Avg. $/hour: $2
- Receives work: Almost always
- Time to first withdrawal: 5 days
Overall thoughts? Freeskins is the best GPT website I've ever used and that's because of the opportunities available on the app. I really love the Gaming offers as games pay a high amount and I also really like the surveys mainly Yoursurveys and Theoremreach as they pay the highest and have the most availability for surveys. This way I could usually reach the minimum payout very quickly, could be as quickly as within a day.
Other than that the website is available worldwide, so it has a really big community meaning more clients will use the website which means we get more tasks and really high-paying ones from time to time like the gaming offers! Also with any tasks I needed support with they were super helpful and nice when helping me, also very fast in replying. Overall an amazing experience.
Would you recommend it to others? I'd recommend it to everyone. This app has a good variety and so it's easy to be used by anyone and everyone, so if you're into mobile games or even filling out simple questionnaires then this is perfect for you. Also, don't forget that the pay on this website is really good and high, so who wouldn't enjoy some quick money?
How's the user experience? It is very good. Easy to use, safe and smooth!
Any safety concerns? Freeskins is almost like every other GPT website when it comes to tasks, and similarly it's as safe as them.
- Lots of tasks available – Tasks are always available every day unlimitedly.
- Fun tasks – Downloading games and getting paid to play them sure is fun.
- Super easy to use and earn with – Everything including offerwalls and survey routers are operable within the site and so it’s easier to check surveys or tasks.
- Variety of work available to keep it changing so it doesn't get boring
- You can get disqualified from surveys a lot which could be frustrating
- Some offerwalls can be hard and confusing to use and practically useless sometimes.
See more reviews in the comments or leave your own!
Freecash Pros and Cons
- Flexible work – You can work whenever and however much you want.
- On-site chat – The on-site chat is a cool-feature for multiple reasons. Makes the site feel much more alive, allows you to chat and learn from other users, and it's just fun.
- Good support team – Easy to reach, quick to respond.
- Profiles and live task completion – Similar to the on-site chat, these are just great community features and they make the site feel much more transparent. Not to mention, its motivating to see people actually making money.
- Easy to use website
- Plenty of payout options to choose from – Freecash has some of the most unique options I've seen on a GPT site.
- Variety of ways to earn – Lots of offer walls and surveys to choose from, along with Freecash's own earning opportunities like leaderboard rewards and daily check-ins.
- High paying offers – GPT sites typically have control of how much of the profits they share with their users. Freecash is pretty generous with their profit sharing model compared to some other sites with the same offer walls.
- Fast payouts
- Low payout minimum – If you have a Coinbase account, cashing out with crypto at $0.10 is awesome. And even without one, payout minimums are still pretty low.
- Sign up bonus available – If you sign up here you start with 100 coins of free money.
- Occasionally earning bonuses – Offer walls can have, for example, +50% earning bonuses.
- Some tasks can take a bit to credit – This seems common with the game offers.
- Payout methods can occasionally run out of stock – For example, PayPal was gone as an option for a while (it's back at the time of writing).
- Task availability can depend on your demographics
- Some offer/survey walls are locked at first – Having to reach a certain level to unlock certain offers is pretty annoying, especially since the locked offers can be some of the higher paying ones.
- Won't make you a consistent high income
Is Freecash Worth It?
Whether or not you've used GPT sites before, if you're looking for some extra money, Freecash is worth checking out. It's easy and free to sign up, doesn't require much personal information to get started, and it's an interesting and fun site to be on. Just watching the live chat scroll by is quite entertaining.
As is the case with most GPT sites, you won't be able to earn a consistent or high hourly rate on Freecash, but you can earn some generally easy money in your free time. And hey, you might even discover a new favorite app game while you're at it.
All this being said, if you're short on time as it is and you need to maximize your side hustle earnings, Freecash isn't the most productive option out there. Check out the bottom of the alternatives section for better ideas.
How to Get Started on Freecash
Ok, ready to try making some money on Freecash? Here's how to get started in 2 steps:
Step 1. Create an Account
You can sign up for a Freecash account here. When creating your account, you can choose to sign up with an email address or you can log in with a Google or Steam account.
We recommend using a secondary email address specifically created for apps like this. That way, you'll keep your main inbox clean and safe in case of a data breach.
Tip: Sign up here to receive a 100 coin welcome bonus.
Step 2. Start Earning
Start by going around the website and familiarizing yourself with everything. Once you're ready to start earning, head over to the “Earn” section and see what's available. Check what games are offered and what survey routers you can use.
If you need a refresher at any time, you can read the sections above to learn more about the ways to earn on Freecash, how to cash out, additional features, and more.
Here are some Freecash alternatives that we've reviewed:
For more alternatives (and additional details) read our guide to GPT sites, guide to paid survey sites and apps, and our guide to micro-jobs.
And for more similar money-making ideas and opportunities, check out the Hustle Finder, or one of these guides:
- Sites That Will Pay You to Test Websites and Apps
- Apps That Pay You to Walk
- Beginner Transcription Jobs from Home
- Ways to Make Extra Money
- Ways for Teens to Make Money
- How to Start Working From Home
Hope you found this review of Freecash helpful! If you did, please consider sharing it to spread the word — one share helps more than you know!
- Are you a Freecash user? Click here to leave your own short Freecash review below.
- Have questions or feedback? Leave a comment or contact us.
Leave a Reply