Thinking of signing up to Cointiply, but unsure if it’s legit or not? In this Cointiply review, I'll share my personal experience with the site, along with some tips and tricks to help you get started.
I'll also break down the basics of how Cointiply works, where the best earning opportunities are on the site, how much you can expect to earn, and more.
Table of Contents
Key Points 🔑
- Legit or scam: Legit.
- Who can join: Anyone in the world 13 years or older.
- Average earning potential: $1-$2/hour (sometimes you can earn more on really good days).
- Ways to earn: Surveys, offer walls, faucet, chat bonus, multiplier, playing games, watching videos, PTC (pay to click) ads.
- Payout options: Cryptocurrency (BTC, Doge, LTC, or Dash).
- Minimum payout: $5.
- Payment speed: 1-2 days, sometimes less.
- Sign up bonus: None.
Meet the Reviewer(s)
To make this Cointiply review as helpful and accurate as possible, I found a real Cointiply user to provide their personal experience with the site. Mdja123cs (a Reddit user from the UK), tested out Cointiply for a month (earning a total of $31 in the process) and then summarized his experience and findings.
Next, I dug a bit deeper, asked additional questions, did a bit of my own independent research into the safety and legitimacy of Cointiply, and edited everything together. Hope you find it helpful.
What is Cointiply?
Cointiply is a bitcoin faucet as well as a get-paid-to (GPT) site.
Like most GPT sites, Cointiply offers various ways to earn small amounts of money doing things like completing surveys, downloading apps, watching videos, and even just chatting on the site.
As you complete tasks, you'll earn coins that can later be exchanged for cryptocurrency.
Below we will dive deeper into the features and earning methods Cointiply has to offer. But first:
Is Cointiply Legit or a Scam?
- Green flags: 10
- They've been around since February 2018.
- It's free to sign up and start earning.
- They make no ridiculous earnings claims.
- The Cointiply site is clean and well-made, with no obvious grammar mistakes or bugs of any kind.
- On Twitter, they have an active and legitimate following.
- They have a ton of positive reviews on TrustPilot.
- You can easily contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They pay. Proof.
- Red flags: 3
- Can't find much information about their parent company, 3DAH.
- They don't list a business address on their site.
- Hard to find reviews on other sites like Reddit and Sitejabber (there aren't many).
Verdict: I have no reason to believe Cointiply is a scam. Some of the things about it are a bit weird, and it's still a pretty new site, but as far as I can tell, it's legit. Have proof of otherwise? Contact me.
Who Can Join?
- Age requirement: 13 years or older.
- Country requirements: Worldwide (earnings will vary depending on survey and offer availability in your country).
- Device requirements: Works on any operating system with a web browser.
- Payout requirements: The appropriate crypto wallet.
- Other requirements: No VPN/Proxy/Tor when using the site.
Cointiply Safety Inspection
- Are they using an SSL certificate for security? Yes.
- What type of user data do they collect? Name, email address, and “other details” which is a bit vague.
- Why do they collect this data? Essentially just to provide you with relevant offers and other conveniences.
- How do they protect user data? Site scanning and secure servers, but there's no mention of data encryption.
- Do they ever sell or share user data? Only with trusted third-parties who promise to keep the information confidential, or when requested by law enforcement.
- Can you delete your account and data at any time? Yes. Contact support to opt-out of data collection.
Summary: While Cointiply doesn't seem to have the highest safety standards in the world, they take the basic precautions. More importantly, they don't ask for much sensitive personal information in the first place (other than your email address and name) so there's not a lot to be worried about.
Verdict: I'd say Cointiply is safe to use as long as you follow the basic Paid Survey and GPT Site Safety Tips.
Cointiply customer service has been helpful in answering questions I had about why some surveys didn’t work.
However, the time they took to respond was inconsistent. Sometimes it took less than 12 hours to get a response, while other times it took more than 2 days.
How Cointiply Works
The way Cointiply works is simple:
- Sign up
- Complete tasks (surveys, offers, etc.) for coins
- Cash-out your coins for crypto (Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, or Dash)
Keep reading for a more in-depth breakdown of each earning opportunity on Cointiply, along with tips and tricks to help you get more out of the platform.
How Much You Can Expect to Earn (on Average)
With Cointiply, you can expect to earn $1-$2/hour on average, or $2-$3/hour if you're really active on a good day.
When I first started, it only took me 2 days to earn my first cashout, but there was a bit of luck involved. Earnings will also vary greatly depending on your demographics.
Survey disqualifications are another unpredictable factor that can affect your earnings.
Also, even though there may seem to be a lot of surveys some days, sitting down and ticking boxes all day long can be very irritating. Don't overwork yourself!
Cointiply Payment Proof
So far I've already cashed out 6 times on Cointiply without any problems. The money has always arrived quickly too, usually 12 to 36 hours after withdrawing.
In total (at the time of writing this review), Cointiply claims to have paid out over $700,000 to their users, which is pretty good for just starting in 2018.
There are many Cointiply payment proof photos posted on the Beermoney Forum as well.
Cointiply Review at a Glance
- Earning Potential
- Work Volume
- Payout Options
- Payout Minimum
- Payout Speed
Cointiply is a feature-filled and innovative get-paid-to site where you can earn cryptocurrency for completing surveys, offers and more. With worldwide availability, almost anyone can sign up and start earning, but don't expect to make any more than $1-$2 an hour on average!
How to Earn on Cointiply
There are over nine main ways to earn coins on Cointiply:
Surveys are one of the best and quickest ways to earn on Cointiply.
To check out available surveys, head to the navigation bar and hover over the earn coins bar. Then click on Complete surveys.
As you'll see, you can do surveys from a variety of providers such as YourSurveys, Theorem Reach, Yuno Surveys, Pollfish, and more.
Surveys are almost always available through at least one of the providers, and they typically pay anywhere from 10 cents to $1.50 depending on the length, but all of this will vary depending on your location and other demographics.
I have seen some other websites that pay more for the same survey walls, so if you're part of any other GPT sites, feel free to compare before completing.
- If you get disqualified a lot, do surveys from Theorem Reach – They pay a small amount if you disqualify which will add up over time.
- Do not rush through surveys and be honest to avoid disqualification.
- Avoid doing surveys that pay very little for a substantial amount of time.
Offers are the next best opportunity on Cointiply (some of them even pay better than surveys).
Some examples of offers include:
- Downloading mobile apps and using them for x amount of time or until reaching a specific goal.
- Signing up for something.
- Using a free trial of something.
- Buying something; etc.
- Paid surveys
This stuff is pretty similar on most GPT sites. The offer walls you'll have access to are quite common as well:
How much you'll earn from each offer depends on the offer wall and the length of the offer. Most will pay anywhere from 10 cents to $3 each.
I have seen some offers paying up to $20, but they take a lot of time to complete.
Speaking of, while I've never seen a shortage of offers, not every offer is worth completing and good offers aren't always easy to come by.
- Be careful of time limits. Some offers (especially the “reach level x on x app” ones) must be completed within a certain time in order to payout.
- There are some sites that pay more for the same offers. If you want the maximum amount of money for each task, check the same offer wall on other GPT sites first to compare payout amounts.
3. Chat Bonus
A more unique way of earning money on Cointiply is by chatting. Yes, you heard me right. Chatting.
To get started, just hit the “Start Chatting” button on the left sidebar:
Once you send a chat message, you should see the red dot next to the “Current rain pool” turn green after a few minutes. It will also mention how much you should get when it “rains” as a percentage of the total rain pool.
At this point, you can leave the chat and do other tasks.
When it “rains” (which is achieved when a certain number of coins are added to the rain pool), you will get a percentage of the total amount. The dot will then turn red and you will need to chat to turn it green again.
You may not earn a lot from this, but sometimes the total coins in the rain pool can rise to a very high amount.
The most I have seen is 420k, but someone else said they have seen it rise to 850k once. Keep checking to see if you will one day be lucky 🙂
Note: If you’re feeling generous, you can add coins to the rain pool with the “/rain x” command where x is the amount you wish to add.
- Try to chat long before the rain pool empties – This will make you more likely to get a percentage.
- While chatting, do some tasks – This can increase your share percentage.
Like any other “bitcoin faucet” site, Cointiply also has a faucet.
How this works is simple:
- Roll a number (you can do a free roll once an hour).
- Depending on the number you roll, you'll earn a specific number of coins. The higher your roll, the more coins you earn.
Don’t expect to earn much from this though. Most rolls will only net you 22 coins, which is less than a cent.
That being said, rolling the faucet multiple times a day can add up after some time. There’s also a jackpot if you roll 99,999 which will give you 100,000+ coins (More on that later).
Another factor to think about is the Cointiplier. This can increase the amount you get from each faucet roll. By default, it starts at 1.5x, but it changes once a month.
Also, you can increase your Cointiplier by completing tasks. But this works vice-versa too: it will decrease if you only earn coins with the faucet.
5. Paid Videos
Another way to earn money on Cointiply is by watching videos. This method won’t earn you much, but it's easy and semi-passive.
The amount you earn for each video depends on the provider, but you can expect to earn between 200 to 500 coins per hour (i.e. 3 to 5 cents).
6. PTC (Pay-To-Click) Ads
This task works like most other PTC sites, and it doesn't pay very much.
To get started, head to the PTC bar in the navigation bar and click on “View PTC ads”:
Then, just click on the ads and wait for a timer to complete. You can expect anywhere from 6-25 coins for each ad view.
The number of ads available each day is limited, so don't expect to earn much here.
Warning: I wouldn't recommend signing up for any of the sites or services that the PTC ads redirect you to. A lot of them are scams.
This one is a more risky task. It's literally gambling.
If you're feeling lucky, start by depositing a number of coins (at least 10):
You then need to guess between a number of “circles” which ones contain either red gems (multiplier) or grey gems (game over).
The amount of money you can make from this depends completely on how lucky you get. If you manage to guess all the red gems correctly you would multiply your deposit by 61.3x, which is pretty insane, but also extremely unlikely.
In the end, you're more likely to lose money here than gain it.
8. Play Games
You can also play casual games to earn money on Cointiply. This pays similarly to paid videos, but it's much more active.
As you can see from the image above, to earn coins, you need to fill your activity bar. And to fill your activity bar, you need to play games.
At most, this will pay around 100 to 200 coins (1-2 cents) per hour, which is why I don't recommend it. Unless you actually enjoy the games and just do it for fun, it's mostly a waste of time.
Yep, Cointiply has a referral program! If someone registers with your referral link, you'll get 25% of their faucet claims for life and 10% of every offer they do.
This is an easy way to earn some passive income and there's no limit on how many people you can refer.
How Much Cointiply Coins Are Worth
Each Cointiply Coin you earn from completing the tasks above is worth $0.0001. That means 10,000 coins = $1 USD. This type of point system is a bit misleading, but in the end, it doesn't really affect the hourly earning potential of the site.
How to Withdraw Your Coins to Crypto
When you reach the payout threshold, you can exchange your Cointiply coins for the cryptocurrency of your choosing.
This is the only method of cashing out.
Note: You could always sell the cryptocurrency for something else, but that accounts for some risks. If you want other payout options, your best bet is to try other GPT sites.
To cash out for bitcoin you need to have at least $5 worth of coins (50,000 coins) and a Bitcoin wallet address.
After you hit withdraw, you'll need to enter your password, and then they'll send you a confirmation email.
The same thing goes for Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Dash, but the withdrawal limit on those coins is $3 (30,000 coins) and you'll need a wallet address for those specific coins.
Warning: Make sure to use the correct wallet address. If you cash out with the wrong address there is no way to get your money back!
Additional Cointiply Features
These can give you an extra edge on Cointiply:
1. Inventory, Cointipoints, and Item Pods
On top of earning coins for doing tasks on Cointiply, you also earn Cointipoints. The amount you earn for each task is 10% of the coin payout.
For example, if a completed task gives you 3000 coins, it will also give you 300 Cointipoints.
You can check how many Cointipoints you have by looking at your profile:
Once you have enough Cointipoints, you can use them to buy “pods” which will give you items you can equip to boost your earnings:
These items can be permanent or temporary.
You can also trade items in for extra coins, but I don't recommend it. Equipping the items and doing offers will earn you more in the long run.
2. 1% Bonus for Daily Faucet Rolls
For every day you log in and roll the faucet, your loyalty bonus will increase by 1%, all the way up to a maximum of 100%.
The higher your loyalty bonus, the more coins you can earn for each roll.
3. 5% Annual Interest for Storing 35,000+ Coins
If you decide to store 35,000 or more coins in your Cointiply account, you can earn a 5% interest on that balance by enabling the option in your settings. The interest is calculated daily and paid weekly.
This pays too little in my opinion and I prefer to keep my money in my own Bitcoin wallet, so I don’t use it.
If you don’t mind storing your money with Cointiply, it could be a nice bonus, but it's also risky. Your balance on Conitiply isn't insured so if the site ever shuts down, you'd lose your money.
4. Promo codes
Tip: If you see a code, be sure to redeem it quickly! Only the first 10,999 users can redeem each code.
Cointiply Pros and Cons
- Lots of work available – Most of the time, there's always work available on Contiply, be it surveys, offers or something else.
- Good variety of work – Similarly to the above, there are many different ways to earn on Cointiply which keeps things interesting.
- Low payout threshold – While many other GPT websites have thresholds of $10 or higher, Cointiply has a low payout threshold of $5, which can be decreased even further to $3 if you withdraw to Dogecoin, LTC, or Dash.
- Helpful support – When I contacted the support team for a problem I was having, they were very nice and offered great support.
- Not the highest pay – I have seen some other sites that pay more, and this is especially evident for offers which I have sometimes seen pay double the amount that Cointiply pays.
- Clunky mobile app – While Cointiply does offer an android app (No iOS app yet), it's very clunky and missing many features from the web version.
- Only four payout options – You can only withdraw to Bitcoin, Dogecoin, LTC, or Dash. If you want to withdraw to something else, Cointiply is not for you
- Inconsistent support speed – While customer support on Cointiply is helpful, their timing is inconsistent.
Cointiply Reviews From the Web
Here are some snippets of what others are saying about Cointiply:
- Michael K said that he earned over 0.02 BTC in 8 months and that withdrawals were quick.
- Manuel P praised the many ways to earn money and consistent payouts.
- Benoit said that they were quick to send the money he had withdrawn and also praised their security.
- Rigobert S said he's dissatisfied with the low number of paid surveys available in his country (Nigeria).
- Miguel said that they pay but that customer service did not intervene to solve a problem with an offer wall (this is pretty normal as offer walls are from third parties, therefore Cointiply would have little control over them).
- J Bulls said that while Cointiply is legit and better than most faucet sites, it's still a waste of time due to the low earnings.
- William said that once he had withdrawn his first $5, he couldn’t log in and was banned.
- Kay H said that the support did not respond to any messages and claimed the site is “a big scam.”
- Nils M said that it's been a week and no payment was sent. He also said that support stopped answering questions and then concluded that it look like a scam to him.
Mixed reviews are pretty common to see with GPT sites. Overall, Cointiply has pretty good feedback from their users. On TrustPilot, they have over 1,000 reviews and a 4.8 star rating at the time of writing.
It's nice to see that Cointiply responds to (and resolves) most negative reviews too. But, based on reviews from others, it seems their customer support could still use some work.
In the end, I'd still say Cointiply is legit, but it's not perfect.
Want to leave your own short Cointiply review? Click here!
How to Get Started on Cointiply
If you're still interested, creating a Cointiply account is easy and takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
Go to Cointiply.com, enter your email address, and click the “Start earning now” button
Enter your first name and a secure password to create your account. After that, you'll be taken you to your user dashboard.
Warning: Do not use a temporary or fake email address as when you withdraw, you will be sent an email to approve the withdrawal. Without access to the email, it will be quite hard, if not impossible to withdraw your coins to your wallet
Tip: Verify your account by confirming your email address (check your inbox after signing up). This will net you an easy 100 coins.
Start earning! I recommend doing surveys and offers for a lot of coins.
Also, be sure to participate in the chat and roll the faucet daily for some quick and easy coins. Enjoy!
If you're looking for other GPT sites, here are some that are similar to Cointiply:
- Swagbucks (review)
- Qmee (review)
- Mechanical Turk (review)
- GrindaBuck (offers Cryptocurrency payouts)
For more ideas, check out these articles:
Higher Income Opportunities
If you're looking for online income opportunities that have higher income potentials, you'll have to put in more work and step outside your comfort zone a bit.
If you're willing to do that, I highly recommend checking out my guide on how to start working from home.
You can also check out these articles:
- 15 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs That Pay Good Money
- Transcription Jobs from Home No Experience (19 Jobs)
- All the Best Online Proofreading Jobs for Beginners (50+)
- How to Find Online Writing Jobs With No Experience
For me, Cointiply has been excellent. I recommend it to anyone looking for a decent GPT site that ticks most of the boxes.
It's especially good if you love getting paid in crypto, as the minimum payout is low.
That being said, if you’re looking to make more than $1-$2 per hour or you want to earn something other than crypto, I'd try something else.
Have you used Cointiply before? Click here to leave your own mini Cointiply review in the comments!