Here at Swift Salary, we research and write in-depth editorial reviews of platforms, courses, and books in order to help you find the right fit, faster.
To accomplish this in the best way possible, our reviews are guided by 3 main principles:
When we put together a review, we:
- Do in-depth research into the product or service we're reviewing to help you avoid any unwanted surprises. This involves spending many hours looking over websites, app pages, user reviews, terms, privacy policies, FAQ pages, support pages, and more.
- We get hands-on experience by spending time using the product/service and talking to the company behind it to really experience it just as a regular user would.
- We gather and study real user reviews by interviewing people across the web in order to get a more accurate look at how other folks are enjoying (or hating) the thing we're reviewing.
Then (finally), we summarize all of our findings into an in-depth, easy-to-read piece of content.
How We Review Money-Making Platforms
Money-making platforms are websites or apps that provide jobs, tasks, and other paid work. When we review one of these opportunities, we take several things into account:
- Earning potential (i.e. how well does it pay and how often is work available?) – We gather statistics on this by looking at the platform itself and by interviewing users.
- Payout options (i.e. how can you receive your earnings?) – This information is found online, through independent testing, or by interviewing users.
- Payout minimum (i.e. how much do you need to earn before you're paid?) – This information is found online, through independent testing, or by interviewing users.
- Payout speed (i.e. how long does it take to receive your earnings after cashing out?) – This information is found online, through independent testing, or by interviewing users.
- Support (i.e. is it easy to get help from management and do they respond quickly?) – This information is found online, through independent testing, or by interviewing users.
- Safety (i.e. is your personal information or well-being at risk?) – For this, we look into the platform's policies, do online research, and interview users.
- User experience (i.e. besides everything already discussed, how's the overall user experience on the platform? Does it go above and beyond?)
We use each of these attributes (with pay rate and work availability holding the most weight due to importance) to calculate our final editorial rating.